PREPARE FOR CLASS
Get to Know Us!
Whether you are a new or returning student, it is very important to prepare for class prior to the start of each term. New students should definitely plan on attending New Student Orientation. New students should also take time to map their route to the campus and become familiar with the campus before classes begin.
All students should:
- Obtain your student ID card at the Student Affairs Office (located on the Main Campus in the KSU building, Room 112.
- Get in the habit of having your student ID available for student services.
- Obtain a parking permit from the Student Affairs Office.
- Familiarize yourself with important campus dates and deadlines.
- Purchase books and supplies online or at the bookstore (unless told otherwise for certain classes).
- Arrange needed services.
- Allow plenty of time to commute, park and arrive at class on time!
- Think about how you will use your time before, between and after class.
- Check out the library, the assessment services center (tutoring), the student activities center. Consider joining a Student Club/Organization or a team. Prepare yourself to take full advantage of your studies and campus life.