NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
Welcome to New Student Orientation!
Welcome to IRSC! We know you want to get the most out of your college experience, earn the best grades you can and graduate on time. New Student Orientation will help you accomplish those goals. New Student Orientation is a non-credit class [ORI0003] and an IRSC requirement for all first time in college students seeking a degree, new transfer students and new dual enrollment students.
YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS: You have two options to complete New Student Orientation, either complete orientation as an online class through Angel or attend one face-to-face orientation session.
You will be assigned an Orientation Facilitator who will provide individualized support as you navigate through the online orientation modules. (Please be aware that this New Student Orientation course is different than the Angel Orientation for students taking online classes.)
How to REGISTER FOR NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
- Go to www.irsc.edu.
- Click on --> MyIRSC.
- Enter Student ID & Pin Number.
- The first time you log in, the system will prompt you to Change your Pin.
- Select Admission and Registration Status under Quick Links.
- Select the View Registration Details.
- Read the message and click on --> Registration/Change Orientation.
- Select Campus and Term of your choice.
- Click on --> Search.
- Select one ORI0003 class, either *face-to-face or online. Click on --> Add to Cart.
- Click on --> Register Now to make your selections permanent.
- You will be prompted to Pay Your Fees once registration is successful. There is no fee.
*If you registered for a Face-to-Face Orientation Session, attend the session that you registered for at the day/time you selected. This course will be listed on your schedule.
To begin New Student Orientation, please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.irsc.edu
- Scroll down to the Quick Links Box
- Click on --> Angel Login
- Enter your Student ID and Password
- Click on --> ORI0003
- Click on --> Lessons Tab