IRSC Commencement Ceremony
SPRING 2017 - APPLY ONLINE FOR COMMENCEMENT
- Log into MyIRSC using your student ID and PIN
- Select “ADVISING” on the blue toolbar
- On the dropdown – Select “Commencement Participation” and complete the information
- Click – “I agree to pay a non-refundable/non-transferable $50 Commencement fee”
- This covers the cost of your cap, gown, hood, tassel, zipper pull and diploma cover presented at ceremony.
- Click “OK”
- Select “Pay Commencement Fee Now” or “Go to Commencement Website”
- You will pick up your cap & gown at the campus bookstore you designated in the ordering process.
- Friday, April 7, 2017 – Deadline to apply/pay for Spring 2017 Commencement Ceremony participation. See online instructions above.
- Saturday, May 6, 2017 - THREE SEPARATE CEREMONIES.
Havert L. Fenn Center ● 2000 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce, FL 34982 (approximately 1 mile east of the IRSC Main Campus).
- 9:00 a.m. Baccalaureate Degree graduates. Graduates arrive no later than 8:15 a.m.
- 12:30 p.m. ALL Associate in Science/Applied Science Degree graduates PLUS Associate in Arts Degree graduates with last names beginning A-E.
Graduates arrive no later than 11:45 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. Associate in Arts Degree graduates with last names beginning F-Z. Graduates arrive no later than 3:15 p.m.
- Your Commencement Ceremony is approximately 90 minutes long and graduates are expected to remain for the entire event.
- Each graduate will receive four (4) admission tickets. All guests, regardless of age, will need a ticket to enter the Fenn Center.
- If you do not plan to use all four (4) tickets, return extras to the Student Affairs Office in the KSU.
- Graduates requiring Special Accommodations should contact email@example.com or call 772-462-7782.
- Check this webpage, monitor your IRSC e-mail, check out RiverLife, or visit us on Facebook for important updates regarding the Fall Commencement Ceremony.