INDIAN RIVER STATE COLLEGE COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY
Spring 2013 Commencement Ceremony
Congratulations Spring Class of 2013! By earning a degree from Indian River State College, you have taken a big step toward a brighter future. To ensure that your participation in the Spring 2013 Commencement Ceremony is a fulfilling and memorable experience for you and your family, please review the following information and check this webpage frequently for updates!
- Attention Graduates - Check this list to confirm your Honors status. If you are an Honors graduate, please report to the Concourse area (3rd base side of the stadium). Look for the first set of glass doors with the Honors sign. You will be given your Honors cords and tassel prior to entering the stadium.
- Bachelor’s Degree regalia is now available for pickup, but ONLY at the Main Campus bookstore.
- Friday, May 3, 2013 - Spring Commencement Ceremony begins PROMPTLY at 7:00 p.m. Tradition Field (Mets Stadium) 525 N.W. Peacock Blvd., St. Lucie West.
- Graduates arrive no later than 6:15 p.m. and will be pre-seated.
- Rain Date – Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. Monitor WQCS 88.9 FM. Students should arrive no later than 8:45 a.m.
- Check this webpage, monitor your IRSC e-mail, or visit us on Facebook for important updates regarding tomorrow’s Commencement Ceremony.
- The Commencement Ceremony is approximately 2 hours and graduates are expected to remain for the entire event.
- All guests, regardless of age, will need a ticket to enter the stadium.
- Bachelor’s Degree graduates report to Gate C
A.A. Degree graduates report to the west side Concourse area (3rd base side of stadium)
A.S./A.A.S. graduates report to the east side Concourse area (1st base side of stadium)
ALL Honors graduates (Bachelor’s and Associate Degree Honors) report to the west side Concourse area (3rd base side of stadium) – first set of glass doors.