IRSC Commencement Ceremony
FALL 2016 Commencement
Congratulations Fall Class of 2016! By earning a degree from Indian River State College, you have taken a big step toward a brighter future. To ensure that your participation in the Fall 2016 Commencement Ceremony is a fulfilling and memorable experience for you and your family, please review the following information and check this webpage frequently for updates!
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 – First day to pick up Ceremony regalia.
Commencement regalia should be picked up at the campus you designated during the online order process.
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 – Additional Commencement tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis (while supplies last) at Student Affairs, KSU Room #112, (772-462-4706) Main Campus in Fort Pierce. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Extra tickets can be returned to the Student Affairs Office, KSU Room #112 through Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - Fall 2016 Commencement. TWO SEPARATE CEREMONIES
Havert L. Fenn Center ● 2000 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce, FL 34982 (approximately 1 mile east of the IRSC Main Campus).
- 11:00 a.m. for ALL Associate Degree graduates both Associate in Arts and Associate in Science/Applied Science Degree.Graduates arrive no later than 10:15 a.m.
- 3:00 p.m. for Bachelor’s Degree. Graduates arrive no later than 2:15 p.m.
- Your Commencement Ceremony is approximately 90 minutes long and graduates are expected to remain for the entire event.
- Each graduate will receive four (4) admission tickets. All guests, regardless of age, will need a ticket to enter the Fenn Center.
- If you do not plan to use all four (4) tickets, return extras to the Student Affairs Office in the KSU.
- Graduates requiring Special Accommodations should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 772-462-7782.
- Check this webpage, monitor your IRSC e-mail, check out RiverLife, or visit us on Facebook for important updates regarding the Fall Commencement Ceremony.