IRSC Commencement Ceremony
FALL 2016 Commencement
Congratulations Fall Class of 2016! By earning a degree from Indian River State College, you have taken a big step toward a brighter future. To ensure that your participation in the Fall 2016 Commencement Ceremony is a fulfilling and memorable experience for you and your family, please review the following information and check this webpage frequently for updates!
FALL 2016 - APPLY ONLINE FOR COMMENCEMENT
- Log into MyIRSC using your student ID and PIN
- Select “ADVISING” on the blue toolbar
- On the dropdown – Select “Commencement Participation” and complete the information
- Click – “I agree to pay a non-refundable/non-transferable $50 Commencement fee”
- This covers the cost of your cap, gown, hood, tassel, zipper pull and diploma cover presented at ceremony.
- Click “OK”
- Select “Pay Commencement Fee Now” or “Go to Commencement Website”
- You will pick up your cap & gown at the campus bookstore you designated in the ordering process.
- Monday, September 19, 2016 – First day to apply for Fall 2016 Commencement Ceremony participation. See online instructions above.
- Monday, November 14, 2016 – Deadline to apply/pay for Fall Commencement Ceremony participation.
- Monday, December 5, 2016 – First day to pick up Ceremony regalia.
Commencement regalia should be picked up at the campus you designated during the online order process.
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - Fall 2016 Commencement. TWO SEPARATE CEREMONIES
Havert L. Fenn Center ● 2000 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce, FL 34982 (approximately 1 mile east of the IRSC Main Campus).
- 11:00 a.m. for ALL Associate Degree graduates both Associate in Arts and Associate in Science/Applied Science Degree.Graduates arrive no later than 10:15 a.m.
- 3:00 p.m. for Bachelor’s Degree.Graduates arrive no later than 2:15 p.m.
- Your Commencement Ceremony is approximately 90 minutes long and graduates are expected to remain for the entire event.
- Each graduate will receive four (4) admission tickets. All guests, regardless of age, will need a ticket to enter the Fenn Center.
- If you do not plan to use all four (4) tickets, return extras to the Student Affairs Office in the KSU.
- Graduates requiring Special Accommodations should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 772-462-7782.
- Check this webpage, monitor your IRSC e-mail, check out RiverLife, or visit us on Facebook for important updates regarding the Fall Commencement Ceremony.