“Continuing your education is a milestone in your academic career. This site will help to provide information and resources to ease your transition into a college or university.”
Advancing your Education?
Making the decision to attend graduate school involves careful planning and preparation. Application procedures and deadlines can vary by institution.
Below are some things to consider:
- Graduate degree program(s) you are interested in applying to.
- Which institutes have your program(s) of interest.
- Which type of graduate admissions exam(s) will you need to take.
- When and where to take graduate admissions exam(s).
Each institution’s application deadline, your specific admissions exam(s) registration deadline and testing policies.
- Financial aid resources.
- Registration with national application services.
- School visits and job fairs.
Sending Transcripts, Letters of Recommendation, Application Essays/Personal Statements, Interviews, Portfolios, Auditions and any other requested materials.
Graduate School Admissions Exams
Depending on the field of study you choose to enter, each program may require a different admissions exam. Here is a list of some common examinations:
- General Programs – GRE (Graduate Record Examinations).
- MBA Programs – GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test).
- Law School – LSAT (Law School Admissions Test).
- Medical School – MCAT (Medical College Admissions Test).
- Pharmacy School – PCAT (Pharmacy College Admissions Test). Make sure to research the required exams for your desired program and institution.
What Can I Do with a Major In...?