FACULTY / STAFF
Welcome IRSC Faculty and Staff!
This area contains information for our Adjunct Faculty Instructors, Faculty Instructors, and Staff. Helpful documentation and resource links are provided.
Dates and Deadlines
- Dates & Deadlines: Academic Calendars, Final Exam Schedules, Testing Schedules, Scholarship deadlines, Financial Aid deadlines and Graduation deadlines.
- Get a heads up on important employee training dates through the EDP website.
The Employee Development area contains information about College Priorities, Workshops, Professional Enhancement Day, Recertification, Staff Professional Development, Employee Recognition, Coffee Hour Talk Sessions, Documents and Forms.
Employee Information (Mariner) Online (Payroll/Leave/Personal Info) (Web Grading/Class Rosters) (Password Access)
- Don't forget to visit the Human Resources office for important Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Florida health and benefits information. Check out the Calendar and Dates page. You'll find the Employee Holiday Calendars, Academic Calendars and Payroll Dates information.
Institute For Academic Excellence
- Institute For Academic Excellence. Founded in the fall of 2013, the Institute for Academic Excellence is charged with creating a culture of academic excellence on our college campuses. The Institute is located in the Kight Center in room V-125. Faculty workgroups continually review the literature for evidence-based research on teaching and learning, research and assessment, and student reading and thinking skills. A fifth workgroup develops support systems for faculty publication.
Institutional Effectiveness Department
- Institutional Effectiveness. Overview of the Florida College System, Accreditation (SACSCOC), Grant Development, Strategic Planning, Accountability and Federal Relations.
- Important Internal IRSC documents for the Faculty and Staff can be found in our Intranet (password protected) area.
Just for Adjuncts
- Visit our "Just for Adjuncts" area of the website.
Keep informed. "What's Happening" news area, documents, campus information, training modules and more.
- Visit the Human Resources area of our website. You'll find a "Just for Adjuncts" area that contains health information, benefits, and forms.
Just for Adjuncts IRSC Email Web Services
Angel Training Modules For "Just For Adjuncts"
Learning Styles Assessments
Learning Styles is a profile that identifies the optimal conditions that will assist the individual worker or learner to be successful in situations in which new, difficult or challenging material is presented. Once an individual's learning style strengths or preferences have been identified, the individual can begin to create the environment in which he/she will be most productive.
Links for Everyone to Enjoy
Mail Room (Full Service Post Office)
Save some time. The IRSC Mail Room is a full service Post Office. You can send mail, UPS, Federal Express or Parcel Post. Envelopes and supplies are also available.