Please review the following information in order to apply for a position at Indian River State College:
- Carefully review the minimum qualifications as outlined in the position description of interest as only applicants meeting the minimum requirements will be considered.
- Carefully review and follow the applicable “Instructions for Applying… ” for each position of interest to ensure the submitted application is complete.
- Applicants for advertised positions are reviewed by the applicable department with the position vacancy; formal interviews begin approximately within three to five weeks after the position closing date or until the position is filled.
- Employment may be contingent upon the passing of a drug test and upon completion of a criminal background investigation.
- All advertised position vacancies are posted on the Human Resources Employment section of the website by category of vacancy (i.e. support, faculty, administration).
IRSC is an EEO/ADEA/ADA/GINA/Vet. Pref./Drug-Free Workplace Employer.