MY IRSC LIBRARY ACCOUNT
My Account (IRSC Students and Employees)
From the My Account (tab on the gray toolbar) screen, you can perform a number of tasks:
- Using the drop down menu, select Indian River State College
- Then, students input their Borrower ID number and PIN (Employees: PID and PIN)
- Click on Log On
Options available include:
- Renew library materials online
- View library materials checked out (Loans)
- View current hold requests
- View interlibrary loan (ILL) requests
- View fines, if any
- Change PIN number
To access any of these features, either click on the links from within the main My Account pop-up window, or use the tabs that appear at the top of the screen. Each item must be renewed separately, by clicking on the name of the item and then clicking "renew."
Helpful Tip: To protect your privacy, please make sure that you close the My Account pop-up window after you've finished using it.