IRSC MAIL ROOM
What We Do
The mailroom is located in the River Commons Building by the Cafeteria.
We distribute to over 20 departments on campus twice a day, 9am & 1:30pm.
The college courier delivers mail to all campuses daily.
- Mail for Okeechobee & Mueller leaves at 8am.
- Mail for Treasure Coast Public Safety Training Center, St. Lucie West & Chastain Campuses leaves at 1pm.
We Are a Full Service Post Office
We offer services like a post office. We sell stamps, weigh packages, priority and parcel post, certified and insurance up to $500. There are a variety of priority boxes available in the lobby. Express mail is available through “Shipping Assistant” website.
All Mail Taken to Post Office at 3:45p.m.
All mail and packages are taken to the post office at 3:45p.m..
- All outgoing college mail must have a name or department on the piece.
- Clearly mark on inter-campus envelopes the name and/or department.
- Arrangements are made with the public schools in St Lucie, Martin and Indian River Counties to have mail picked up by their couriers for the schools.
- Residents of the River Hammock receive their mail through the mailroom. All residents need to sign in.
- If you mail out envelopes with a clasp, tape needs to cover that clasp….postal regulation. And this clasp does not damage our meter machine.
- There is a Fed Ex box on campus (with supplies inside). It is just south of the “W” Crews Hall building off 35th Street.
|Fall, Spring and Summer Hours
|Monday – Friday 8:30a.m. – 4:30p.m.
||(We do not close for lunch)