PROGRAMS AND CAREERS
Create Your Future Today!
Create your future today at Indian River State College. With over 150 programs to choose from, IRSC has the educational program that’s just right for you.
Programs and Careers A - Z Listing
Find a Program or Career using this alphabetical [ A - Z ] college catalog listing.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
See Bachelor's Degree Programs main web page for more program information.
Associate in Arts Degree Tracks (A.A)
Prepare for university transfer. Students focus on diverse fields including the sciences, business, social sciences, visual and performing arts, criminal justice, education and many other options.
Associate in Science Degree (A.S.)
Associate in Applied Science Degrees (A.A.S.)
Technical Certification Programs/Applied Technology Diplomas (A.T.D.)
Career Training Programs
Programs List A-Z
- Adult Education Programs — Adult High School, GED® Preparation, and English as a Second Language.
- Advanced Technology Programs — Architectural Design & Construction Technology, Building Construction Technology, Civil Engineering Technology, Computer Information Technology, Cyber Security Institute, Digital Media Technology, Drafting and Design Technology, Electronics Engineering Technology, Robotics and Photonics Institute, Solar Energy Program, Graphics Design Technology, Interior Design Technology, Office Administration.
- Business Technology Programs — School of Business (Associate in Applied Science in Business Administration, Associate in Science in Marketing Management), Accounting and Financial Services, Agricultural & Aquaculture Science (Agriculture Production Technology includes animal science, aquaculture, and environmental horticulture. Aquaculture Program). Golf Course Operations includes turf equipment and pest control operations. Landscape and Horticulture Technology.
- Career Development Program — For those with little or no college experience to gain the skills and confidence to enter the workforce and succeed in college.
- Health Science Programs — The College’s over 20 health care education programs. Baccalaureate Program/Health Science, Central Service Technology, Dental Assisting, Dental Service Learning, Dental Hygiene, Dental Lab Technology, EMT Program, Health Information Management, HITECH Workforce Program, Health Service Management, Medical Assisting, Medical Laboratory Technology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Nursing Assistant, Paramedic, Phlebotomy, Physical Therapist Assistant, Practical Nurse (LPN), Radiography, Registered Nursing (RN), Respiratory Care, Surgical Technology. Programs include short-term training, certificate programs, two-year Associate degree programs and the Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing.
- Industrial Education Programs — Automotive Service Management Technology, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Systems Technology, Building Trades Apprenticeship, Cosmetology and Barbering, Restaurant Management, Child Care, Commercial Vehicle Driving, Culinary Arts Apprenticeship, Restaurant Management, Welding.
- Public Service Education Programs — Advanced & Specialized Training, Criminal Justice, Emergency Administration and Management, Fire Science, Fire Science Academy, Human Services, Law Enforcement & Corrections Academies, Paralegal Studies/Paralegal Program.
Programs List A-Z
- Honors Program — Gain the competitive edge for scholarships and transfer opportunities as you develop your intellectual abilities and participate in service learning.
- International Education Programs — Earn college credits through summer Study Abroad.
Education for High School Students