STUDENT EMAIL - RIVERMAIL - ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT
How do I set up my RiverMail account?
In order to set up your account, you will need to know your RiverMail email address.
- If you received an email from IRSC with your RiverMail username / email address and temporary password, use the info sent to you to login and skip to step 4.
- Log into Register and Pay ( on the IRSC Web site ) with your Student ID and PIN to get your RiverMail email address in the My Details section.
- Your temporary password to activate your account is S#MMDDYYYY where "S" is CAPITAL "S" + pound sign + birth date - month day year.
- Go to http://www.irsc.edu/rivermail
- By clicking on "Login to RiverMail" you are agreeing to the IRSC Acceptable Use Policy. You will be forwarded to the login page for RiverMail on Microsoft's Outlook Live.
- Enter your user ID / email address and temporary password.
- On the next page that displays, enter the Picture box text (CAPTCHA) into the input box provided.
- Enter your temporary password in the input box provided.
- Enter your new password - 6 characters minimum - needs to be strong - letters, numbers, special characters, and / or case change.
- Enter your new password again to confirm password.
- Next, select a password reset question and provide the secret answer.
- Enter an alternate email address for password resets.
- Select your country / region from the drop down list.
- Select your state from the drop down list.
- Enter your ZIP code.
- Click Submit.
- You should be ready to start sending and receiving RiverMail email!