Student Email - RiverMail - Activate Your Account
How do I set up my RiverMail account?
In order to set up your account, you will need to know your RiverMail email address.
- If you received an email from IRSC with your RiverMail username / email address and temporary password, use the info sent to you to login and skip to step 4.
- Log into Register and Pay ( on the IRSC Web site ) with your Student ID and PIN to get your RiverMail email address in the My Details section.
- Your temporary password to activate your account is S#MMDDYYYY where "S" is CAPITAL "S" + pound sign + birth date - month day year.
- Go to http://www.irsc.edu/rivermail
- By clicking on "Login to RiverMail" you are agreeing to the IRSC Acceptable Use Policy. You will be forwarded to the login page for RiverMail on Office 365.
- Enter your email address as your user ID and temporary password.
- Enter your temporary password in the input box provided.
- Enter your new password - 6 characters minimum - needs to be strong - letters, numbers, special characters, and / or case change.
- Enter your new password again to confirm password. Then click SAVE.
- You should be ready to start sending and receiving RiverMail email!