IRSC BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY INCUBATOR
|IRSC Business and Technology Incubator
Karen Smith, Program Director
(772) 419-5690 or
Our Business is to Help Entrepreneurs!
The mission of the IRSC Business and Technology Incubator is to help entrepreneurs launch and build successful companies and turn innovation into commercialization through an array of business support resources and services.
Businesses that can provide cross-fertilization with other incubator clients are welcome, including accounting and financial services, human resources consulting, marketing, business consulting and training, language interpreting and translation and investment companies.
The Incubator helps early stage entrepreneurs grow by providing a wide variety of support services in a professional working environment.
- Affordable furnished offices 88 to 294 square feet
- An office computer with high speed internet access
- Business support services
- Networking opportunities
- Information on professional and business resources
- On-site business classes
- Business seminars
- Conference room
- Access to fax and copier
- Uitilities included
- 24/7 Access
- Daily janitorial services
- Use of the Johnson Auditorium and Strategic Planning Center at the IRSC Chastain Campus
- Professional consultants and services from IRSC's Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and the Corporate and Community Training Institute (CCTI)