IRSC Institutional Review Board
Indian River State College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of human subjects through ensuring compliance with all federal regulations governing the protection of human subjects, and facilitating the research efforts of IRSC faculty, students and staff.
The IRSC Institutional Review Board (IRB) is authorized by IRSC Board Policy (6Hx11-3.26) to review all internal and external requests for research studies and data collection activities involving IRSC human subjects.
The IRSC IRB meets four times per year (August, November, January and April). Additional questions with respect to the Board can be directed to IRB@irsc.edu.
2018–19 Committee Members
- Ashley Richmond
- Bryan Reuther
- Christopher McChesney
- Duane Chin Quee
- Elle Browning
- Jo Ann Stone
- Monique Moleon-Mathews
- Ruth Neese
- William Tyler
- TBD (External Member)
- TBD—V.P. of Institutional Effectiveness (Cabinet Member)
- Cindy Bruin (Chair)
Internal IRB Resources
- IRSC IRB Authority, Policies and General Information
- Does your project require IRB approval from IRSC? – Part 1
- Does your project require IRB approval from IRSC? – Part 2
- IRSC IRB Application (contact IRB@irsc.edu for an application)
- Consent Form Outline
- Consent Checklist