Enrollment and Student Services
IRSC Enrollment and Student Services staff at all campuses are ready to assist you both face-to-face and online.
Welcome Desks and Information Sessions can connect you with the people and information you need to apply to IRSC, register for class, understand financial aid forms, meet with an advisor and more!
Check in at the Welcome Desk at your campus—or access Online Welcome Desks (see links below)—Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., to get answers to questions related to your application, registration, financial aid, student records and more.
View the following interactive lessons for help with the application process:
Whether you are interested in getting your Associate Degree, enrolling in Dual Enrollment courses, registering for quick job training programs or applying for a Bachelor's Degree or other select admissions program, IRSC's Online Information Sessions is the place to start.
Pre-registration is required. Fill out the online form, and select from the sessions listed.
- 10/27/2020 - Bachelor's Degree Information Session - ONLINE ONLY
- 10/27/2020 - Surgical Technology Information Session
- 10/27/2020 - ONLINE: Admissions & Records Information Session
- 10/28/2020 - ONLINE: Admissions & Records Information Session
- 10/28/2020 - ONLINE: Public School Students Dual Enrollment Information Session
- 10/29/2020 - ONLINE: Home School Dual Enrollment Information Session
- 10/29/2020 - ONLINE: Advising Information Session
- 11/02/2020 - ONLINE: Live Chat with Career & Transfer Services
- 11/02/2020 - Dental Assisting Information Session - ONLINE ONLY
- 11/03/2020 - Respiratory Care Information Session - ONLINE ONLY
- 11/03/2020 - Bachelor's Degree Information Session - ONLINE ONLY
- 11/04/2020 - Medical Assisting Information Session
- 11/05/2020 - Physical Therapist Assistant Information Session
- 11/09/2020 - ONLINE: Live Chat with Career & Transfer Services
- 11/12/2020 - Pharmacy Technician Information Session - ONLINE ONLY
- 11/12/2020 - ONLINE: Teacher Education Information Session
- 11/16/2020 - Dental Hygiene Information Session
- 11/17/2020 - Radiography Information Session - ONLINE ONLY
- 11/19/2020 - RN-BSN Nursing Information Session - ONLINE ONLY
- 11/19/2020 - Phlebotomy Information Session