Building W—Crews Hall, Room W-109 Assessment Center, Massey Campus, Fort Pierce
How to Register
GED® candidates can register and schedule their exams by creating a "My GED®" account online or by calling the GED® Call Center at 1-877-392-6433 (1-877-EXAM-GED).
What to Expect
Several resources are available to help students understand what to expect on test day. A computer-based testing demonstration is available online and a video that explains what to expect in a Pearson VUE test center.
GED® candidates who require special accommodations must request those directly from GED® Testing Services online or by calling the GED® Candidate Support Line at 1-800-274-3707.
For more information about the GED®, review the Florida Department of Education frequently asked questions.
GED® Scores and Transcripts
For GED® diplomas earned on or after January 1, 2014
View scores and request duplicate credentials by logging in to your MyGED® account. Log in at the top right of the page using your email address and Password. Select the My Scores tab, and click the Order Duplicates button on the Scores page. Transcripts must be sent electronically through a secure email sent from Parchment. Request that your transcript be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For GED® diplomas earned prior to January 1, 2014
Effective February 1, 2014, you will request your credentials from GED® Credentialing. Click on the Create Account button on the right of the page and enter the required information to create a New User Account. Once your account is created, you will be able to request transcripts online and track the status of your orders. Transcripts must be sent electronically through a secure email sent from Parchment. Request that your transcript be sent to email@example.com.
Scores from the 2002 Series WILL NOT be combined with scores on the new 2014 GED®.
IRSC does not loan handheld calculators to candidates for testing purposes, so plan accordingly.
IRSC is required to follow all Pearson Vue testing policies and procedures.
Personal belongings not allowed in the testing room include:
- Outerwear (coats or jackets)
- Scarves of any kind except for religious or medical reasons
- Hats of any kind or other head coverings, except for religious or medical reasons
- Jewelry that is wider than 1 cm
- Mobile phones or pagers
- Purses, wallets and watches
- Tablets, smartphones or any other electronic devices including Google Glass, camera glasses, etc.
- Briefcases, backpacks or bags
- Notes, notebooks or study guides (unless specifically allowed by the exam sponsor)
- Calculators (unless specifically allowed by the exam sponsor)
- Dictionaries, including language translation dictionaries (unless specifically allowed by the exam sponsor)
- Pens or pencils belonging to the candidate
- Water bottles, contact lens solution and lip balm
- Food, drink or tobacco products
Weapons of any kind are not allowed on test center premises.
GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education (ACE) and administered exclusively by GED Testing Service LLC under license.