Join the Line with QLess
Get into the line for assistance using the IRSC QLess system. Join the line to meet with staff—virtually or in person—from Admissions, Advising, Financial Aid, Veterans Services, Career and Transfer Services or Student Records. You can join from anywhere, wait where you want, receive wait time updates and get notifications when you've reached the front of the line.
Once you've joined the line, QLess will:
- send you an estimated wait time;
- alert you when it is 15 minutes before your turn; and
- allow you to ask for more time if the pending service time no longer fits your schedule.
Ways to Join the Line
Join from the Web:
Type in your preferred campus when prompted from 772-932-5926:
- Dixon Hendry
You may also use an on-site kiosk at any campus Enrollment Center.
QLess Text Commands
- L - Leave the queue, use this command when you need to exit a particular queue.
- S - Status update, use this command when you want an update of your wait time and place in line.
- M - More time, use this command to request additional time if you can't be in the area.
- H - Help, use this command to get additional assistance with QLess.
- W - Switch, use this command to switch from text to voice call updates.
- N# - Notify me in XX minutes, use this command to let QLess know when to send an alert.