Return to IRSC Home Page
People Searchgraphic


Change Requests

Change Form (Name, Address, Phone)

The Records Center must have a signed Student Record Change form from the student. *Remember to include the required supporting documents. Proof of identification is also needed. Address and phone numbers can be changed at all IRSC campuses in person, by phone, or the IRSC website.
*Identity authentication is required for address and phone number changes.

Please print out the change form, fill it in, and bring it to one of the IRSC campuses or mail it to:

Office of Admissions and Records
Indian River State College
3209 Virginia Avenue
Ft. Pierce, FL 34981-5596

If you are a person with a disability making an address change, please complete a Voter Registration Preference form and mail or bring it to:

Student Disability Services Office
W Building (Crews Hall)
Indian River State College - Main Campus
3209 Virginia Avenue
Fort Pierce, FL 34981-5596

home | about irsc | admissions | advising | prospective students | students | virtual campus | foundation | visitors
myirsc | programs/careers | libraries | career services | athletics | bookstore | financial aid | faculty/staff