Career and Transfer Resources
Career and Transfer Services offers workshops on topics that include career exploration, internships, interview skills, resume writing, and transfer.
Use the online forms to schedule a presentation either at the Career and Transfer Services Center or in your classroom.
- Schedule a workshop in the Career & Transfer Services Center.
- Schedule a workshop in your classroom.
Students who can individually benefit from Career and Transfer Services such as career exploration, resume writing, cover letter construction, interview skills, job search, internships, transfer services and mock interviews can be recommended by faculty and staff through completion of these online referral forms.
Please share these dates—job and graduate school fairs, and internship, transfer and career workshops—with students.
- 09/17/2019 - NSU Transfer Workshop - Main Campus
- 09/17/2019 - LinkedIn Workshop - Main Campus
- 09/18/2019 - NSU Transfer Workshop - Pruitt Campus
- 09/18/2019 - Resume Writing Workshop - Chastain Campus
- 09/19/2019 - NSU Transfer Workshop - Chastain Campus
- 09/24/2019 - UF IFAS CALS Transfer Workshop - Pruitt Campus
- 09/24/2019 - Internship Workshop - Main Campus
- 09/26/2019 - NSU Transfer Workshop - Dixon Hendry Campus
- 10/01/2019 - NSU Transfer Workshop - Mueller Campus
- 10/02/2019 - Internship Workshop - Main Campus
- 10/03/2019 - NSU Transfer Workshop - Main Campus
- 10/08/2019 - UF IFAS CALS Transfer Workshop - Main Campus
Career and Transfer Services is located on Main Campus in W Building (Crews Hall), Room W-104. Contact us at 772-462-7470 or email@example.com.