The River Way
The River Way is an IRSC initiative designed to enhance our delivery of quality service to students and to one another. It is a comprehensive approach that focuses on both behavior and process.
The River Way is a mindset—a way of life for IRSC employees. It’s how we do what we do. It’s why we go above and beyond and make the extra effort to increase our effectiveness.
The River Way is about caring—which results in a quality experience for every single person that we serve, creating an institutional culture of service to promote student success.
- Keep the good of the institution clearly in focus
- Operate on the principles of charity
- Give people the information they need
- Respect the dignity, interests and needs of all members of the IRSC community
- Take the initiative and don’t pass the buck
- The “will” to be the best
- Challenge the status quo
- Face the brutal facts
- Surgically evaluate
- React to the results
Through this ongoing initiative, we learn how to create the ideal environment for students to achieve success from initial contact to commencement.