Health Science Meta Major
There are many careers within the health science industry, including jobs requiring patient care to laboratory testing and healthcare management. Programs range from several months of study for a nursing assistant, to two years of study for a respiratory therapist or dental hygienist, to four years of education for a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
Associate in Arts (A.A.) Degree Tracks
Associate in Science (A.S.) Degree Programs and Technical Certificate Programs
- Dental Assisting Technology and Management
- Dental Hygiene
- Emergency Medical Technician (Emergency Medical Services A.S.)
- Healthcare Informatics Specialist
- Health Information Technology
- Health Services Management
- Medical Coder/Biller
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Nursing R.N.
- Paramedic (Emergency Medical Services A.S.)
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Respiratory Care