Student Records - Indian River State College
Main Content Start

Student Records

 The Office of Student Records is responsible for the maintenance of student educational records at Indian River State College. This includes transcripts, academic records and grades. This office is also responsible for processing requests for transcripts, enrollment verifications, degree postings and student record changes (name, social security number, date of birth, etc.).

For validation of Florida residency for tuition purposes, click here.

Request a Transcript

Students who have attended IRSC in 2018 or earlier may request official transcripts through MyIRSC. Transcripts ordered online will be sent out the next business day. Temporary transcripts are also available through MyIRSC. All obligations to the College must be satisfied before transcripts or education verifications will be released.

If you need assistance with logging on or completing the transcript request form, contact Student Records at 772-462-7460.

Request a Name, SSN, or DOB Change

Name, social security number and date of birth can be changed at all IRSC campuses in person or by email at

The Office of Student Records must have a signed Student Record Change form from the student. The form must be accompanied by the required supporting documents. Proof of identification is also needed.

Mail or take the complete form and necessary documentation to:

Office of Student Records
W-Building (Crews Hall)
Indian River State College
3209 Virginia Avenue Ft. Pierce, FL 34981-5596

If you are a person with a disability making an address change, complete a Voter Registration Preference form and mail or bring it to:

Student Accessibility Services Office
W-Building (Crews Hall)
Indian River State College
3209 Virginia Avenue Fort Pierce, FL 34981-5596

Obtain an Education Verification

To verify your enrollment for auto insurance, health insurance, housing, loan deferral, scholarships, or for any other reason, you may use the National Student Clearinghouse’s Student Self-Service site available through your Workday student account available through MyPioneerPortal. If you qualify, the site will provide you with an official Enrollment Certificate or Good Student Discount Certificate free of charge. Additional information about your loans and enrollment can also be viewed from this site. To access, click on the Academics Worklet from your Workday student account homepage. On the right side under Academic Records, click on Verifications. You will be redirected to the Clearinghouse's self-service site. For more information, click here.

Sending Transcripts to IRSC

Among the supporting documents required for admission to IRSC are official sealed transcripts from the secondary school (high school) that you graduated from and all postsecondary (college and university) institutions that you have attended. View instructions for sending transcripts to IRSC.

Contact Student Records

The Student Records Office is located in W-Building on Main Campus in Fort Pierce. Contact us at 772-462-7460 or


Fall and Spring Semester
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

New version available REFRESH  DISMISS