Scholarships for Veterans and Dependents
A sampling of scholarships that may be available to military veterans and their dependents are listed below. View the IRSC Foundation website for more information, including how to apply.
- American Legion Auxiliary, Unit 355 Scholarship $500
- AMVETS Auxiliary #15—Patty Hubbard & Betty Jean Pattulo Memorial Scholarship $500
- Hoyt M. Woods Memorial Scholarship $1500
- Treasure Coast Chapter of the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA) Scholarship $500
- Port St. Lucie American Legion Auxiliary Unit 355 Nursing Scholarship $500
- Frye Scholarship
- Pat Tillman Foundation
- Samuel Eliot Morison Naval History Scholarship
- General Henry H. Arnold Education Grant Program
- Imagine America Military Award Program
- Army Emergency Relief Scholarship Programs
Additional Financial Assistance
IRSC offers a variety of scholarships, grants, loans and work programs to any eligible student who meets the specific program guidelines. If you feel you have financial need for additional funds to pursue your course of study at IRSC, please feel free to complete the FAFSA application. The Financial Aid Office will follow up with you and verify your eligibility for additional assistance.