Resources are provided for Veterans, in-service personnel, and dependents of deceased or disabled Veterans.
IRSC offers a variety of scholarships, grants, loans and work programs to any eligible student who meets the specific program guidelines. If you feel you have financial need for additional funds to pursue your course of study at IRSC, please feel free to complete the FAFSA application. The Financial Aid Office will follow up with you and verify your eligibility for additional assistance.
The following resources may be helpful to veterans as they pursue their personal and educational endeavors.
- Advice and Resources for Transitioning to Higher Education
- Continuing Education Resources for Veterans
- HigherEd Military
- Florida Department of Veterans Affairs (FDVA)
- Florida's Military-Friendly Guide
- Florida Veterans' Benefits Guide
- CareerSource Research Coast Veteran's Services Workforce Program
- HIMSS Veterans Career Services Initiative
Health and Wellness
- Signs and Resources to Address Social Withdrawal
- After Deployment
- IRSC Health and Wellness Center
Veterans Transition Assistance Resources
Transition assistance helps service members have a smooth transition from military to civilian life.