Indian River State College (IRSC) is a public, comprehensive college with a statewide and national reputation for excellence. Located in Florida’s Treasure Coast region, each of the College’s five campuses —in Fort Pierce, Okeechobee, Port St. Lucie, Stuart and Vero Beach—provide unparalleled educational environments.
Students at IRSC enjoy small classes, personal attention and state-of-the-art facilities, with friendly professors and advisors who are active partners in their educational journey.
The first step in applying to IRSC is completing the IRSC Pre-Admissions
Questionnaire. This brief survey will allow you to explore programs of
study, and provide a summary of results for use in your application profile.
Upon completion, you can access the Application site.
View the following interactive lessons for help with the application process:
Virtual Welcome Desks
You can also login to Virtual Welcome Desks, available through Blackboard Collaborate, Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. to get answers to questions regarding your application, registration, financial aid, student records and more:
- Main Campus Virtual Welcome Desk
- Chastain (Stuart) Campus Virtual Welcome Desk
- Dixon Hendry (Okeechobee) Campus Virtual Welcome Desk
- Mueller (Vero Beach) Campus Virtual Welcome Desk
- Pruitt (Port St. Lucie) Campus Virtual Welcome Desk
Virtual Student Services Information Sessions
To Access an Application
To complete an in-progress application, return to the IRSC Admissions Application site and sign into your account using the Sign In Button at the top right corner of the page with the credentials you created when you submitted your application. Once you’re signed in, select the application type of the application you started under Admissions on the right. You’ll see your in-progress application under Your Applications with a status of Not Submitted. Click on the link to complete it.
To Check the Status of a Submitted Application
To review your application status, return to the IRSC Admissions Application site and sign into your account using the Sign In Button at the top right corner of the page with the credentials you created when you submitted your application. Once you’re signed in, select the application type of the application you started under Admissions on the right. You’ll see your submitted application under Your Applications – click on it to see actions required.
Once your application is submitted and accepted, you will receive an email that activates MyPioneerPortal. Here you will connect to your student account in Workday and your official RiverMail student email account. Here you will complete the remaining steps of the admissions process before registering for classes.
- Register and attend New Student Orientation
- Complete the Florida Residency questionnaire
- Complete onboarding tasks such as providing high school and all previous college transcripts to IRSC, applying for financial aid and scholarships and meeting with your advisor prior to registering for classes.
Priority Deadlines by Semester
Students must submit all documents (official transcripts, etc.) to IRSC and complete New Student Orientation before registering for classes.
- July 2, 2020: Baccalaureate application process for Fall 2020 semester
- July 23, 2020: Associate application process for Fall 2020 semester
- November 6, 2020: Baccalaureate and Associate application process for Spring 2021 semester
- March 23, 2021: Baccalaureate and Associate application process for Summer 2021 semester